Salvia means ‘to save’ due to its medicinal properties, but we are drawn to its irresistible flowers that draw many pollinators to our gardens and vines, yet detract deer and other pests.
• Two 3-bottle shipments annually (One bottle of each wine selection)
• Premier Access to each new release, as well as Library wine offerings
• One complimentary private tasting for up to two people in the Historic Split Rock Barn Tasting. Advanced reservations required.
• Invitation to the annual Harvest Celebration
• 10% savings on each wine order
Annual price is approximately $260 (plus shipping and tax, if applicable)
Fall shipments cost more, Spring shipments cost less