This native shrub produces a profusion of red berries during the winter months providing food for coyotes and bears, mockingbirds and robins. Toyon flowers attract butterflies during the warmer months, and is fire retardant and drought tolerant.
• Two 6-bottle shipments annually (Two bottles of each wine selection)
• Premier Access to each new release, as well as Library wine offerings
• Two complimentary private tastings for up to four people in the Historic Split Rock Barn Tasting. Advanced reservations required.
• Invitation to the annual Harvest Celebration, complimentary admission for up to two people.
• 10% savings on each wine order
• Complimentary ground shipping*
Annual price is approximately $460 (plus tax if applicable)